multidisciplinary designer based in new zealand
Assemblage 1 — Spaces
1. Willow Urban Retreat — meme Interior Design Melbourne
Assemblage 3 — Spaces
1. Willow Urban Retreat is a space I discovered only after leaving Melbourne, but I'll definitely be prioritising a visit when I return. The sculpted interiors and minimal colour work effortlessly to create a calm inviting aura.
2. The Hub General Store was probably my favourite space to visit in Melbourne. The ambience in the front room exhibition space is simply beautiful.
3. Aesop Gertrude Street is a stunning space divided by a grey concrete retail area, pale pink staff area and a small white courtyard out back.
4. COQ Hotel Paris is somewhere I only dream of staying. The interiors are beautifully refined in these rooms and I admire the use of darker neutral wall colours.
5. Aesop Collins Street has a cosy yet industrial atmosphere from a small quaint shop front that makes it feel as if you could be shopping in the 20s. It's the most relaxing retail experience.
2. The Hub General Store — Melbourne
4. COQ Hotel — Paris
3. Aesop Gertrude St — Clare Cousins Architects Melbourne
5. Aesop Collins St — Melbourne
©Chloe Larkin 2018